Saturday, August 26, 2006

Shudder


Dedicated To: Evangeline M. Ruiz

I shudder to think how life would be, if I had not the love you gave to me, so many years ago
How different my life would be right now, if our paths had never crossed

For ever since I've come to know, the flower of my dreams
I think of you as the morning dew, so crystal clear in the love you've given, and to think it all for me

Every waking moment in the years we've been together
Has seen my yearning grow by leaps and bounds, and the joy never seems to end

You Evangeline, has shared with me, a very special gift, which comes from God, so high above, he meant for us to be
Together we have forged a devotion, which shall last the test of time

As we trek within our hour glass, be assured of what I say
I hold you in my heart and soul, in all you've been to me

Now love, the time has come to tell you of my deep and inner thoughts
For you've made my very existence, so blissful
In the years, we've shared as one

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
August 26, 2006

No comments: