Monday, August 21, 2006

Divine Power


Dedicated To: Joseph Borrego

Have you ever been on a highway, leading to a place filled with promise and hope?
Where you feel, within yourself, you've been down this road before
My thoughts have often crossed like this, in the open doors of life

There is a medium of the divine power, which resides in all of us
As we travel along the path of time, towards our destiny

The faint glimmer of despair, lies bare all our travesties
In our march forward, seeking to find the goodness that lies within our souls

For me I'll know, what my fortune will bring, as I trek towards the end
I pray that I shall greet my fate, with grace and dignity
The medium of the divine power, is God, for no other can take his place

So I'll walk towards his only Son, the one who died to set us free
Thru his divinity, I'll repent my sins, which have followed along with me

And the road I've traveled, will lead not to an end
But a new beginning, which shall last for the rest of eternity

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
August 20, 2006

No comments: