Sunday, September 30, 2007

Multitude of Blazing Stars


Their is a multitude of blazing stars, flashing across the sky
They each contain our names encompassed, since the very first moment of time

Some shine brighter then others, while many go unnoticed
I sometimes wish I could sparkle, and be seen by many others

For God knows each of us by heart, even before we're born
He gives us life along the way, and we're the ones who'll decide

What course to take, in our travel towards the end, as we streak across the sky?
In the years that are given, many choose to ignore his name, forget he even exists

Within his grace even those who blaspheme his name, can come back into the fold
The price which was paid, by the death of his Son, upon that wooden cross

I hope my star carries me to the place he calls his home
For I know I'll glitter like a diamond, in the sky he calls his own

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
September 19, 2007


No comments: