Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rivers, of My Thoughts





Dedicated To: Jack Zeigler & Flo, the wife he left behind

To you my dearest, I profess the love for you, I keep inside my soul
For this is how I truly feel, from within the rivers of my thoughts

Between the fibers of my dreams, lie the memories of our hopes
And all that we've ever done, in the life which we've embraced

So I'll take this time, to let you know, how deep our love has grown
As we age with grace, towards the final chapter, I know we'll face one day

Each moment with you has been a jubilation, a blessing from God above
So many recollections we both enjoyed, along with tears to match the sadness, instilled within our hearts

But overall I must confess, each night when we lie down to sleep, as I stare into your eyes
I say a silent prayer, thanking God for all you've done and for all you mean too me

For I can not contemplate, living without your love
So I'll pray for God, to place my soul into his home, when my sands of time run out

Where I'll wait until he calls you, so we can be together
In the kingdom he created from the power of his passion

In his heavenly home, we shall share eternal bliss
For our love will begin all over again
And will last until forever

Written by Roland R. Ruiz
Wednesday November 22, 2006

No comments: