Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Moon Beams of Love


Dedicated To: Angie M. Ruiz

If all my thoughts of you could be seen, like the moon beams that shine at night
If all the love I have for you, could be put to song

And sung by Angels, in their heavenly home, as they fly between the clouds
If all that I've ever felt for you, could be expressed in just one dream

What endless shadows of love would exist, between the rainbows of our souls
I could not imagine how life would be, without you by my side

The kiss you place upon my lips, before we fall asleep
And the gentile caress I feel upon my cheeks, when you wake me in the morn

As we share the remaining golden years, the Lord will grant to us
I pray that all we've done together, brings honor to our marriage

And God, will let us share our love, until the final hour

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
October 18, 2006

No comments: