Sunday, July 16, 2006

Touching Hearts


Dedicated To: Matthew Ray Gonzalez

You touch my heart, with your caring eyes, each time you look my way
In all my dreams, as time goes by
The joys and thoughts shared together, becomes stronger each second of the day

The rainbow that carries our hopes and prayers, across this wide divide
Refreshes the beauty of the arch, which stretches between our hearts

The ebb and flow of friendship developed, in our march thru life
Reminds me of the gift received, by God from high above

To one who shares this special treasure, I send my best to you
May you live a lifetime, filled with love

And the many words you'll share with us, in your earthly stay
Will dwell within our rapture hearts, to fill our lives with dreams

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
July 16, 2006

1 comment:

nanaursula said...

A very sensitive and moving poem dear Friend. It surely is a blessing if hearts are touched by another heart and if it happens we must be gratefully aware of this gift, which then are not only dreams filling our life but dreams coming true.