Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Rainbow Hearts

Dedicated To: Ursula, my poetry sister...

Somewhere over the rainbow, our hearts have come to meet
And each beat of the heart, reminds me of the rainbows
God sends down, for us to see

May the sign of love he created, especially for his flock
Remain within our rapture hearts, bringing joy to one and all

For his presents, is just a preview of all the gifts to come
And we must honor, what is given for he gives it to one and all
So my poetry sister, until we meet again, at the time which marks the end

Where the rainbow of his love will lead, to the Palace HE calls his home
Their we'll meet to share our thoughts, and the words to poems we'll create
Will last forever in HIS Eternity

This is my personal Rainbow Blessing, to you my poetry sister
Thank you for your caring thoughts
May God Bless, each one of you, for what you mean to me

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
July 4, 2006

2 comments:

nanaursula said...

Dear Roland!
Words fail me and I read this beautiful poem in awe of such precious thoughts.
Thank you from the core of my heart for this precious statement and for your so kind dedication, it truly means very much to me.
Sharing our love for poetry, we share a wonderful friendship.
Really THANK YOU from your siter over the ocean.

Roland R. Ruiz said...

Ursula, you're very welcome my friend, this poem is a thank you from a your new found friend, who shares a special gift with you. The gift of words, given by God above. Let us do honor to him with the words we write.....your rainbow friend, Roland..