Monday, October 24, 2005

Flight Of Beauty


Dedicated To: Xavier Rene Magallanes

Along a lonesome corridor, between tall mountain pines
I ride a current of surreal air in my glider, flying high

I look below, between the flow of air that cushions me
To see the wonders of this land, that God has made for me

As I surge above the clouds, that gleam with misty dew
I glide this craft with breathless thoughts, as mountains come in view

The snow that caps the mountain peaks, makes me wonder even more
How special we must truly be, for God's splendor is so abound

It's there for all of us to see, just open heart, and soul
So take his beauty deep within, for he gives it free to all

Enjoy the gift he leaves for us, the choice is ours to make
And come along, and fly the air, your joy will never end

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
October 22, 2005

No comments: