Saturday, November 15, 2008

Written Dreams


Dedicated: Poetry2Share

From my wayward travels
As time follows a precious path
You touch my heart with your caring thoughts
In the looks you turn my way

The rainbow that carries our hopes and prayers
Becomes stronger each second of the day
This helps renew the beauty of the arch?
Which stretches between our souls, across this wide divide?

While the ebb and flow of friendships developed
In our march thru life's embrace
Reminds me of the gifts received
By the power from a higher place

To those who shares this special treasure
I send my best your way
May you live a lifetime, filled with love
For the many words shared, in our earthly stay

May God bless all who make Poetry2Share
A very exceptional website
Where our hearts are turned to tears
When we post our written dreams

Written by Roland R. Ruiz
July' 2006


No comments: