Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Dark Boding Place

In Memory Simon Ruiz (1922-1997) Diagnosed with prostate cancer November, 1996 Died April, 1997 
 
 There is a dark boding place Lying deep within our minds It holds the truth of lost despair 
This comes when we're sublime In youth there are no worries We're here to live a life Nevertheless time forges into a title Known by the name called strife One will always know When youth has mislaid its gleam As we age upon highways Filled with sad forgotten dreams These are the ramblings of a man Who remembers another's fate His wisdom shall go unanswered Only cries are heard, for in the winds they fade So I'll keep within my heart The tenderness I'll always miss Thanking him from the silence Of my nightly bliss But my life is not quite over I've seen the glinting mask of death Walked away with just a scare And a much keener inner faith Thank you Dad for reminding me There's more to life than what is taught Death is not the true finality Just the beginning of future thoughts Written by: Roland R. Ruiz November 24, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are using?
I'm having some small security problems with
my latest blog and I'd like to find something more risk-free.

Do you have any solutions?

Also visit my web-site private jet uk