Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Passion of your Love


Dedicated To: Sal & Carmen Garcia

In the realm of our souls, lies the emptiness of despair, for those who don't believe
It curls the stomach, blinds our thoughts, and leaves no room for love

While it lurks, and waits, in lure of the direction we shall take
On the road we'll travel, towards our place in time

I know these words so very well, for once I felt this way
But since you walked into my life, you turned the night to day

Which brings a clearness to my mind, as well as too my eyes
Now I see thru tears of joy, the love you have for me

You show concern with all your care, and it's free for all who'll ask
But once your grace has filled the heart, it melts the sin away

This empty shell I call my life, will never be the same
And I'll live the passion in your love, for the rest of eternity

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
January 24, 2007

No comments: