Friday, August 13, 2010

Mr. Lucky & Miss Norma


For Norma, a nurse I tease to no end

Look out Mr. Lucky watch out where you’re going
Stop scaring me do you know what you’re doing
Getting tired of all this roaming and moving
It’s time to settle down and start a life of honest loving

I’m tired and fed up with being treated like a dog
You act towards me as if I’m a dumb clog
We’ve been shacking up for nearly two years
It’s time to put a ring on my paw, no reason to fear

I want to have a family, a couple of puppies will do
All the birth control pills have been thrown down the loo
So beware when you want to get close and be near
Buy a gold ring, and I’ll treat you so special and dear

The time for free loving has gone out the door
Miss Norma wants a husband, could care less if we’re poor
So now you know how I have come to feel
You want to sleep with me tonight a ring will seal the deal

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz July 8, 2010

No comments: