Saturday, October 03, 2009

The Realms of Time

Dedicated: To those who have lost a partner thru death, and trying to cope with a new reality

There are nights which brings the sweetness of long forgotten love
They come when I'm feeling low, lost in a moonlit cove
Like the colors of a fading rainbow, dissolving into tears
I track a lonely shoreline with just my hidden fears

Which echoes to the waves of a lost forgotten chime?
A place of peace along with calm inside the realms of time
Within the twilight lies the nectar of what we held so close
Caressingly touching the rapture, we strike a handsome pose

Hand in hand we thread the sands with memories to guide the way
Of all we've shared between the years what love we did display
I take you in my arms my dear before you fade away
To kiss your tender lips with care, in our walk along the bay

I wake to a sunlit morning facing an empty pillow
Struggling with my life which seems to be so hollow?
For I'll face another day without you waiting for the night
To take me to your loving arms, where the dark turns into light

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
September 23, 2009




No comments: