Friday, August 01, 2008

God's Domain


I the God of my domain
I have come to free your pain
All that I do ask of you
Is to feel my love

This is what I'll grant to you
Come and take my willing hand
No more sorrow will come your way
For my Son has paid

Here I am Lord, set me free Lord
I accept the gift you grant so graciously
I am yours Lord, just forgive me
Clean the sin which lies within my heart

Now you'll live in paradise

In my golden home above
Filled with Angels and the stars
To guide your way

No more tears will fall your way
Only love will come to stay
This I promise for one and all
Who'll accept my love

I am your Lord, understand Lord
Your Son paid the ransom for all our sins
By your Son Lord, who gave his life Lord
In return we'll receive eternal grace

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
July 28, 2008




No comments: