Saturday, March 01, 2008

Jumbled Words


I see pictures in my mind they come when I'm reposed
Bringing jumbled words unrecognized, in the slumber of my dreams


In your fantasies have you ever wondered, how it would be
If rainbows, Angels and moonbeams, shared the night time sky


At first I asked how strange this is, as I wake into the night
Nevertheless, something pulls me to my pen, and words just seem to flow

Its been said the night holds a thousand eyes
Could the stars that glimmer in the evening dusk

Be the cause, the very reason why
I think such marvels as these

In an age we know as the past, sorrows fill our yesterdays
Much as a river, that rounds the bend drifts towards tomorrow

We seek a new beginning, to set our lives anew
Searching to find a destiny, in the hope of what shall be

We'll steer our ship to brighter days, in the time that's left to us
These jumbled words did come to me, just the other night

I thought to share these sites with you, in the dreams that come to me
Where Angels merge from rainbows, in the moonbeams of the night

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
February 15, 2008




1 comment:

David Stokely said...

I really like this very much.