Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Everlasting Love



Dedicated To: Evangeline, my Valentine

Have you ever tried to put a meaning to everlasting love?
You could almost say it's like a rainbow, bending across the sky

The ebbs and flows, the ups and downs which carries us at times
Reminds me of the many memories we hold so deep inside

And like the multiple of colors, which sparkles after a morning rain
Love is ever smiling, radiating a special glow, which shines upon your face

I truly believe, I've found the answer to the question, I've stated above
And you're the meaning, I've searched to find, no need to seek any further

For you and I bound together, will share sweet dreams, as only lovers can
And we'll watch our rainbows brighten each day, as no other has done before

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
May 10, 2006

1 comment:

nanaursula said...

This is a very deeply touching poem to the love of your life Roland and so beautifully written, it really goes straight into the heart of the reader.
Thank you for sharing these blessed feelings with us and we just pray that the rainbow of this love can never fade! Ursula