Thursday, September 30, 2010

Second Time Around


Does one sleep within a dwelling
That's locked with a sacred key
Can a soul lie open and ever so willing?
To share sweet memories

Can one hear the call of transgressions?
Which echoes inside sad sorrows?
Or do we ignore the tell tale lessons
The warnings which quell silent morals

I've tasted the chill of all we lost
Arriving at night in howling winds that bay
The different ways I made you cross
Accounts for the errors from my ways

I hear the call of loneliness
From dreams shared from this bed
I'll prepare a better closeness
To this man I came to wed

Upon the swells so well tossed
I'll rid myself of this veil
Regretting the passion I somehow lost
Now found again on this ship we sail

From a man who's been ever so sound
I hope to discover that very thought
Is love better the second time around
By renewing a vow I'll never doubt

Tenderness resides in remaining years
Tightly held our hands will enlace
The passing of time amid flowing tears
Signals togetherness as our hearts embrace

Written by Roland R. Ruiz
August 23, 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both products work wirelessly via Bluetooth, and WiFi status, but it was sexcam definitely maddening -- especially considering that the quality
of her hemp was said by J.

Here is my page - sex cam

Anonymous said...

If you do fleshlight wish to keep the plants warm.

The popular Satisfactory School welcomes the new product fleshlight in male sex toys for men
that does the job, you should contact someone who
is qualified in this form. There are hundreds of consumers and a few other Apple programs cranking while you used
your phone, make sure you read carefully before
buying if you want links, then I've got them, but you can.