Thursday, February 04, 2010

Reality


Embroiled within a soothing balm
Into an ocean that once was calm
I seek a long lasting remedy
In my sail towards destiny

Unsure of what the waves will bring
I search for cresting swells which sing
The spiritual songs of serenity
From these lyrics replenish my sanity

Washing over the wooden planks
In it's drift to unknown rocky banks
It is this peace from within the sea
Which releases the pains inside of me?

The storms of life has driven this ship
Across the tides which seem to leap
Beyond a course of no remorse
Holding steady I explore a new source

Within the realms of this foreign port
My ship lays anchor it's time to sort
Between the narrows lays my choice
For in this trek I've found rejoice

Written by; Roland R. Ruiz
January 27, 2010



No comments: