Thursday, November 05, 2009

Real Time


It's not the writings from my yesterdays
That makes me who I am
It's what's to come in my tomorrows
Which reflects in the man I portray?

So I'll take wheat been consigned my way
For the betterment of this life
Will merge to what's yet to come
praying only the good shall follow

There are lessons one can learn from strife
In our remaining days
For those who remember the past
Opens the soul to reality

To all who read between these lines
A solemn creature will emerge
A throw back to real time
Somewhat lost but not forgotten

The time is now my mind is free
It's the way I wish to be
For I've found the key
Which unlocks the door?

Where a peaceful heart resides
It beats with a single purpose
To shine a light into the dark
Which contains the best of me?

Written by: Roland R. Ruiz
October 21, 2009



No comments: