Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dreams of Life

Dedicated To: A Californian Friend

The dreams of life was once forgotten
When once in darkness I reposed

But now as I awake, from my slumber
In the brightness of the morn

I feel the dreams I thought forgotten
Not those that really matter

But in my search for something different
To soothe the trembles in my heart

I hap to find the love of you
From which I vow to n'eer depart

But if that love I look to find
Has left my heart unbridled

The darkness that once filled my soul
Will never in my heart repose

Now the brightness of the light
Fills my heart with love

I will humbly thank the Creator
Who lives in the realm above

But only when my time is done
And he's ready to call me home

Only then will I relent my love of you
For my heavenly home above

Copyright C.P. Dhuet & Roland R. Ruiz

No comments: